Guild Education works with Penn Foster Career School to offer online career diploma and certificate programs. This is available to eligible students who want to learn the relevant skills needed to start a career in a skilled trade or allied health pathway. To learn about the differences between career diplomas, licenses, and apprenticeships, click here.
You can learn more about Penn Foster FAQs by clicking here, and see below for some additional details about how to apply and get started:
How to Prepare
- Review your program's prerequisite requirements on the Guild Catalog page to ensure you meet the education requirements in order to get started.
- Make sure to research your state's education requirements for your career diploma of interest - make sure to apply to the trade providing the best career path for you!
To apply for a Penn Foster Career School program, follow the steps below:
- Complete your Guild application. Search your employer's catalog of programs on the Guild Education website to see if this program is available to you. If so, go ahead and fill out the free application! This application will ask for basic overview questions including information about your academic background. You will submit this application directly on the Guild Education website.
- Stay tuned for next steps. Once your application is submitted, we will review it and confirm if we need any additional materials from you. If your application is approved to move forward, you will receive an email confirmation and you will be asked to confirm your intent to enroll.
- Start your program! If your application was approved to move forward, you'll receive an email on your start date with your program’s log-in information. Be sure to double-check your junk/spam folders in case it goes there!