If you’re attending an in-network university through Guild Education, then your employer may offer reimbursement for certain expenses in your program, such as books and fees. (To learn more about the differences between in-network and out-of-network programs, click here!)
Note: If you’re unsure whether or not your employer provides funding for books/fees, please check your employer’s policy! You can do so from your Home page on the Guild website, or ask your Guild coach for help.
You can also check your employer's policy to see their specific deadlines for submitting your reimbursement request.
To submit your reimbursement request, you can either go to reimbursement.guildeducation.com or follow the steps below:
- Log into your Guild student account
- Select Home at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Your Benefit and click to expand
- Select Tools
- Under Expense Reimbursement, select Get Started
- On the Reimbursement page, select New Request or review any previous requests you’ve submitted
If your employer reimburses your textbooks, you will need to provide:
- An itemized receipt for each textbook
- A syllabus for each course showing that those items were required
Also, please note that not all employers or universities offer textbook reimbursement. Some universities offer a "book voucher" system, in which case you will not need to request textbook reimbursement. If you're uncertain about what your employer or university covers, please reach out to your Guild coach and they'll be able to assist!