The reimbursement request will prompt you with what you need to upload, but here is an overview:
If your employer reimburses your tuition:
- Tuition Statement
- Needs to show your name and the name or initials of your school
- Needs to show an itemized breakdown of your charges for the term and how you paid
- An Unofficial or Official Transcript
- Needs to shows your name and the name or initials of your school
- Needs to show your final grades and number of credits for the term
- Needs to show your course names and/or course codes
- Sometimes called a "Grade Report" or a "Degree Audit"
If your employer reimburses your textbooks:
- An itemized receipt for each textbook
- A syllabus for each course showing that those items were required
Note: Not all employers or universities offer textbook reimbursement. Some universities will offer a "book voucher" system, in which case you will not need to request textbook reimbursement. If you're uncertain about what your employer or university covers, please reach out to your Guild coach and they'll be able to assist.