Like with any transcript, each university does an official evaluation of military transcripts to determine how many credits can transfer over and count as college credit. Here are the steps to acquiring your military transcripts:
- If you served in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard, you will need to request your Joint Services Transcript (JST).
- Go to https://jst.doded.mil/smart/welcome.do (Note: You must use Internet Explorer)
- Register for a JST account
- Log in and download a PDF of your transcript
- If you served in the Air Force, you will need to request your transcripts from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF).
- Regardless if you attended CCAF, they process all military transcripts for the Air Force.
- You can access your transcripts by clicking here and following the steps on their website.