If you’re experiencing technical issues on our website, here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try:
- Try using a different web browser. We recommend Google Chrome. It’s important to make sure that your browser is fully updated and that you have a strong internet connection.
- Try again on a different device.
- If you're using the internet at your workplace, try again using your personal internet instead. Your employer may have firewalls set up which could cause technical issues.
- Try logging out of your account, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then logging in again.
- If you're uploading something, try it in a different file format such as a PDF, JPG, or PNG. We also recommend uploading documents on a computer, not on a phone.
If you’re still having trouble, please reach out with a picture or screenshot of the error that you’re experiencing, and we can further assist!