If you’re experiencing technical issues on our website, here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try:
- Try using a different web browser. We typically recommend Google Chrome, but you can also try on Firefox, Safari, etc. It’s important to make sure that your browser is fully updated and that you have a strong internet connection. (To learn more about which web browsers are supported on our website, click here!)
- Try again on a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.)
- If you're using the internet at your workplace, try again using your personal internet instead. Your employer may have firewalls set up which could cause technical issues. If you're experiencing issues on your personal internet, try again on a different network, and see if that helps.
- Try logging out of your account, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then logging in again.
- If you're uploading something, try it in a different file format such as a PDF, JPG, or PNG. We also recommend uploading documents on a computer, not on a phone.
If you’re still having trouble, please reach out with a picture or screenshot of the error that you’re experiencing, and we can further assist!