If you are currently enrolled in a degree program at a school outside of our network, transferring to a program in our network of learning providers is easy! To get started, follow these steps outlined below:
- Finish any courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- Browse the catalog of programs provided by your employer and select the program to which you’d like to transfer. Don’t know which program is best for you? Contact a coach who can help you decide!
- Once you’ve decided on a program, fill out the free, online application on Guild’s website.
- If you're applying to a university program, once you've been accepted, the school to which you’ve applied will conduct a free transcript evaluation to let you know which of your credits will transfer.
- That’s it! Once your application is approved, we’ll follow up to get you enrolled!